Welcome to Health Technologies New Zealand Ltd
“THE VILLAGE OF LONG LIFE”
COULD HYALURONIC ACID BE AN
A documentary by ABC News, filmed in a village in Japan, follows the lives of some of the residents who have a diet rich in Hyaluronic Acid and live well into their nineties.
Hyaluronic Acid has been referred to as the “Key to the Fountain of Youth”, as people whose daily diets have a high level naturally (of HA), tend to live to a ripe old age, free from many of the diseases and afflictions that are common in a Western society (See video).
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is often misunderstood and few realise the incredible properties that it contains. Although it is called an “acid”, HA is a carbohydrate, or more specifically a mucopolysaccharide which occurs naturally throughout the human body, and presents itself as a large high molecular weight molecule.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) occurs in higher concentrations in specific areas of the body where it is critical to anatomical function including the joints, eyes and skin. Its moisturising properties are such that it is often used by cosmetic surgeons to remove wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid’s critical functions include:
- Naturally moisturising the skin, helping to reduce lines and wrinkles
- Lubrication of the joints. It is more effective than Glucosamine as Glucosamine must combine with a glucoronic acid molecule in the body to make Hyaluronic Acid
- Supporting the health and function of cartilage and tendons
- Helping to maintain normal vision and supporting eye health
Why is the Hyalogic range of Hyaluronic Acid products superior?
- Not tested on animals
- Non-animal derived; vegan-friendly
- Has a higher molecular weight for better absorption.
Our Hyalogic range, which uses premium Hyaluronic Acid, offers supplements for humans and animals, as well as a full skin care range.
Please note our Reward Points are not activated at present.